for the first time in the over two years jame and I have been together. It was nice to see where he’s worked the past three years and meet the people he worked with and get a small taste of base life before he’s out for good!
I got to get an ID, even though it’s only going to be valid for a month, it will make life easier for us until then.
Tonight his squadron is having a going away party for him and a couple other guys who are leaving base so that should be fun!
I cannot wait until we are on our way to Massachusetts and we finally get to start living in a place of our own! Lots of driving and lots of packing but it will all be worth it.
Now that the wedding day is over, (it went by way too fast!) there is still so much to do before jamie and i are finally together for good and the distance is behind us!
- working a lot before my last day, october 6th
- flying out to north dakota on october 8th while jamie waits out his last 11 days in the air force
- jamie gets out october 19th and then we’re driving back to michigan
- staying a week in michigan while we pack up my things
- heading out to massachusetts so jamie can start his new job and i can find one as well!
it’s going to be a crazy month but it will definitely be worth it!